~ Life is short, eat desserts first! ~
is what I've always believed in. And being a sucker of desserts and all sweet things, I was more than delighted to review Sarah's brand 'Love and Flour'. As the name suggests, it not only takes sugar and flour to bake a perfect cake but the key ingredient to it is - LOVE!
![]() |
| Walnut Brownies Picture by: Sarah Patka |
They're thick, fudgy and gooey. You'll love it when they melt in the mouth and give a warm fuzzy feeling to your taste buds.
![]() |
| Chocolate Cupcake with Buttercream frosting Picture by: Sarah Patka |
![]() |
| Mango Jar |
The desserts tasted heavenly and I just can't stop bragging about them. The only flaw I could point was poor packaging. Although they were packed in fancy cardboard boxes and sent in a cute little pink bag, the contents inside just couldn't stay intact which is where they lose 0.5 rating from a perfect 5.
My overall verdict for 'Love and Flour' is 4.5/5. :)
Follow Love and Flour on Instagram and Facebook or contact them on +91 9930152303 to place your order.




0 comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.